The station selection will be updated based what stations have to following product type:
- Top Ten Water Levels- Returns the top ten water level statistics for a station.
- Yearly Inundation Statistics- Returns the annual flood days and the yearly inundation statistics.
- Extreme Water Levels- Returns observed peak water levels, their dates and heights, for a station.
- Sea Level Trends- Returns the sea level trends and its error margin for a station.
- HTF Reports - Returns different High Tide Flooding reports.
- Sea Level Rise Projections - Returns relative sea level projections at select stations and 1-degree gridded locations, based on different global mean sea level rise scenarios.
- Latest = Last data point available within the last 18 minutes>
- Today = Today's data
- Recent = Last 3 days of data
First enter a Station to see available datums
- Hourly Data is for Meteorological data and Tide Predictions only and might be unavailable for older data.
- The High/Low is for Tide Predictions only and might be unavailable for older data.
*Note that some fields are unavailable if some selections are left blank or unspecified
URL Generator Box